The Green Balm – Natural & Made in the UK
The Green Balm is natural & made in the UK. An organic multi-purpose healing balm. Award winning!
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair). And tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic. With a nourishing base.
Arrives wrapped in our ethically sourced (recycled and recyclable) tissue.
Provenance: Made in the UK by a small company. It all began in 2010 founder when Charlie Fowler started on a quest for healthy living following the birth of her daughter, who suffered badly with eczema. It became the dream to produce a simple and effective organic balm to ease the itchiness and discomfort…The Green Balm was born.
How to Use: Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
A favourite family product, it can be a vital part of any first-aid kit, or beauty regime. This essential multi-tasker is ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm…
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete’s foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil,*Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
- Made with certified organic ingredient
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free