Small Green Balm – Natural & Made in the UK
Small Green Balm is natural & made in the UK. An organic multi-purpose healing balm. Award winning!
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair), along with tea tree oil (nature’s powerful antiseptic) and a nourishing base.
Arrives wrapped in our ethically sourced (recycled and recyclable) tissue.
Provenance: Made in the UK by a small company. Founded in 2010 by Charlie Fowler, who started on a quest for healthy living following the birth of her daughter, who suffered badly with eczema. And then it became the dream to produce a simple and effective organic balm to ease the itchiness and discomfort…The Green Balm was born.
How to Use: Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
A favourite family product, it can be a vital part of any first-aid kit, or beauty regime. Also, a great multi-tacker. Ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis;
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm…
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete’s foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract,*Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.*Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil. Made with certified organic ingredient. No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives. Vegetarian and cruelty free